«The discussion about cost reductions in the Health care system involves all the participants of the pharmaceutical industry. Rapidly changing planning parameters and volumes demand flexible and reliable logistics solutions for the future. Do you need innovative solutions and a partner you can trust on? Ask for references.»
Trends in Pharma-Logistics
- Differentiated distribution by sales channel and increasing direct delivery to pharmacies and hospitals
- Growing number of product specifications through improved life cycle management
- Integration of distribution networks on a worldwide scale
- Outsourcing as an option particularly to be considered in Clinical Trials
- Further: Cold chain logsitics, RFID, track and trace
Miebach Consulting Services
- Supply Chain audits to identify Quick Wins and potential improvements.
- Supply Chain design of national, regional and international networks for commercial products and clinical trials
- GMP compliant design and implementation of logistics processes
- Technical design of pharmaceutical facilities including raw materials, packaging components, work in progress and finished goods.
- Project Management, start-up and fine tunning.
- Further: Supplier integration, visibility, Risk mitigation, Activity based costing and RFID pilots.