FMCG & Retail
« A clear Supply Chain strategy with differentiated service offerings and delivery terms, is essential to optimize the balance of cost and required customer service. An integrated approach considering supply, production, transportation, operations and service is crucial to design the most competitive Logistics Concept for your company. Miebach Consulting Group has extensive experience designing and implementing innovative solutions for the largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods and Retail companies worldwide - Ask for references.»
Trends in Logistics for Fast Moving Consumer Goods & Retail
- Enable collaboration between all partners of the Supply Chain: Vendors, Production Plants, Transportation and Retail
- Globalization of Supply Chain, with increasingly important issues such as risk management, response and leadtime.
- Optimization on local and regional level, introducing concepts such as crossdocking, just in time delivery, milk run.
- Enhancing visibility of product flows through track and trace, RFID technology.
Miebach Consulting Services
- Supply Chain analysis and audit, to identify Quick Wins and potential improvements
- Design and implementation of customized distribution networks.
- Material Handling Engineering for Plant Warehouses and Distribution
- Project management, start-up and fine-tuning of logistics facilities
- Training of operators
- Further: Activity based costing, demand and inventory planning.