Managing inventory levels is a challenging issue across every industry. Lowering inventories while improving supply capabilities often seems like an impossible task. Defining inventory goals, identifying target values for safety stock levels, and material planning parameters are all necessary considerations to achieve optimization. From there, the inventory management processes and their operational implementation, including inventory controlling, must also be addressed.
A possible task
Miebach Consulting begins inventory optimization projects with an analysis of potentials, during which we analyze your data, derive measures from it, and quantify potential gains. We implement these results in collaboration with you and demonstrate implementation options using a part of your product range which seems especially promising. We complete all organizational, systematic, and technical changes during the project.
- Higher cash flow with lower inventory costs
- Increased inventory availability and supply capability
- Optimal organizational structure for material planning
- Appropriate inventory strategy differentiated according to article category
- Transparent overview of inventories and their trends