People & Organization
Focus of Competence Area:
Roles & responsibilities, capabilities, behaviour, performance, organization, leadership and motivation of people within supply chain processes and organizations.
Examples of typical project contents:
- Concept planning and execution of full range employee training and management coaching for the ramp up of new installations, e.g. distribution and supply centers or the introduction of new processes, e.g. JIT / JIS supply to replenish production lines and units
- Set up and enable optimized company organization and operational structures, e.g.. introduction of process-oriented organizations, accompanying of operation transfers, close downs and change management during reengineering projects
- Installation of experienced supply chain and logistics interim managers
- Definition and implementation of motivation and bonus systems, e.g. performance related bonus and wage incentive systems, flexible working hour models, innovation, knowledge management and continuous improvement processes (CIP)
- Optimization of the performance interfaces between 3PL and their customers by 3PL tuning programs including methods like contract and performance reviews, communicative and organizational audits
- Introduction of efficient supplier relationship management programmes to improve the delivery reliability & performance or install new supply strategies
- Planning and organization of innovative and creative team development events, e.g. preparation of project days, information fairs, outdoor trainings, process laboratories, supply chain games, etc.