Logistics and its contribution to corporate value creation is receiving increased attention in complex production networks and highly competitive market environments. Production logistics are an integral component of the overall supply chain and are synchronized with manufacturing. Production logistics create value by meeting your manufacturing needs in a corresponding, flow-oriented way according to the pull principle. They ensure stable supply and delivery processes, optimized for lead time, and become increasingly important with decreasing batch sizes.
Planning for the entire supply chain
As a logistics and supply chain expert, Miebach Consulting can support you in developing a concept and introducing value-creating logistics processes, as well as in optimizing existing processes. As these are often highly detailed complex project, it is important to trust in a partner who can not only develop your proper logistics strategy, but also design and implement the specific delivery concepts at the required locations.
- Optimal synchronization of production and logistics
- Stable and scalable zero-error processes
- Process automation to optimize your investments
- Sustainable cost-optimization through consideration of Total Cost of Ownership
- Optimal process time for supplying materials to production line