Senior Consultant - Modeling Experience
The Senior Supply Chain Consultant designs best-in-class supply chain solutions using state of the art network modeling tools. This highly motivated individual will ensure that the engineered solution is both cost effective as well as innovative. They will also support Business Development initiatives that include identifying business opportunities and developing responses to RFPs for consulting services, and involves 40-60% domestic and international travel.
- Develop supply chain network models using LLamasoft Supply Chain Guru to perform Network, Transportation and Inventory Optimization and Simulation
- Determine optimal site locations and inventory levels for facilities, determine ideal transportation lanes, and identify appropriate mix of transportation and contracting strategies
- Develop implementation plans for the strategies proposed during project planning
- Work directly with client to understand business requirements of the organization, identify data requirements, and formulate strategies that yield value
- Identify opportunities for improvement, solution alternatives, and calculate benefits to the integrated supply chain
- Develop innovative solutions leveraging internal tools, knowledge, and international expertise
- Analyze and document project objectives, requirements, and approach
- Scope projects, identify resource requirements, articulate deliverables and develop timelines
- Mentor project team to drive cross-functional collaboration
- Manage project contract requirements and ensure project budget is in-line with expectations
- Develop close working relationship with clients through outstanding project execution and communication
- Be responsive to customer requests and requirements while keeping overall project target, objectives and timeline in mind
- Develop responses and proposals to RFPs appropriate to a customer’s needs
- 5 to 10 years of relevant supply chain experience, in one or more the following fields: o Strategic network design and optimization o Inventory Optimization/Simulation o Transportation Optimization o Process and material flow optimization o Production, Inventory or Transportation Planning
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, or Logistics
- Experience working cross-functionally among the entire supply chain is preferred
- Knowledge of common logistics standard processes and IT systems
- Advanced skill with MS Office suite, especially Excel, Access and MS PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong team player
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of LLamasoft Supply Chain Guru or similar optimization software is required
Miebach Consulting offers careers with demanding challenges across the entire supply chain spectrum. We provide an intensive and individualized training program to help you to begin working on various projects, developing you into a productive and client facing team member. In an innovative and team-oriented corporate culture with committed and experienced colleagues, you’ll have numerous opportunities to expand your personal career path.
Please send your resume by e-mail with the subject “Sr. Consultant - Modeling Experience” to:
Seit unserer Büroeröffnung 1996 unterstützen wir unsere Kunden aus den unterschiedlichsten Industriebereichen bei einer Reihe von Supply-Chain-Themen. Dafür arbeitet unser in Indianapolis ansässiges Team eng mit unseren Standorten in Mexico-Stadt...
Miebach Consulting Inc.
151 N. Delaware Suite 800
IN 46204 Indianapolis