Consultant – Oxford, UK
Do you want to become part of an international team working with our customers to develop the supply chain of the future?
This role presents an excellent opportunity for young professionals wanting to start their careers or for strong professionals with clear motivation to learn the methodology and develop the skills to design logistics and supply chain solutions. The position will provide insights into many industrial sectors and will include working with a strong team in an international environment that offers opportunities for domestic and international travel.
- Work directly with clients & internal teams to understand the business requirements of a client. Identify the data requirements necessary to support the analysis enabling the formulation of strategies and solutions
- Develop supply and distribution networks, evaluating cost, service, and flexibility. Define optimal locations and inventory levels, transportation lanes, and suitable transportation strategies
- Develop the design of a DC, coordinating Operations, IT Systems, Safety, and Quality. Determine layout plans, work flow processes, labor & material handling requirements
- Facilitate the sourcing of logistics services and material handling equipment. Evaluate providers and provide unbiased evaluation of total costs and benefits. Supervise implementation, transition, and provide support at start-up
- Bachelor's, Master’s preferred, in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Logistics or an associated numerical science degree. 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience would be an asset.
- Experience working in supply chain functions (planning, production, warehousing, transportation, IT, or operational excellence). Knowledge of common logistics standard processes and IT systems.
- A strong team player with excellent communication and strong problem-solving skills, advanced analytical skills, Excel and ideally Access and MS PowerPoint. Experience of AutoCAD and network optimization software would be a plus
We will provide you with an intensive and individualized training program to help you develop, whilst working on projects, enabling your development into a productive and client facing team member. As part of an innovative and team-oriented culture with committed and experienced colleagues, you’ll have numerous opportunities to expand your personal career path.
Oxford, Vereinigtes Königreich
Von unserem Büro im Südosten Englands, unterstützt von einem globalem Netzwerk mit mehr als 350 Mitarbeitern, bietet Miebach Consulting Beratungs- und Ingenieurleistungen für die gesamte Supply Chain an.
Aus dem Vereinigtem Königreich...
Miebach Consulting Ltd
Clarendon Business Centre, East Point Business Park
OX4 6LB Oxford