Logistics Engineering Consultant - Great Britain
To support the continuous expansion of our consulting and engineering activities in UK, we are looking for candidates to join our team in Oxford. In summary the role will be to provide design and implementation expertise for technical logistics solutions (automation) and the evaluation and understanding of new technologies and market trends.
- Support the development of automation design projects
- Develop automation design projects from concept to detailed design, including technical specifications, interfaces to building design and the creation of the tender documents for materials handling equipment and related WMS/WCS systems
- Responsible for the RFQ process for project related MHE suppliers
- Customer support as the “Engineer to the contract (MF1)” during the implementation, commissioning and ramp up of the designed solution
- You will have an industrial, mechanical or civil engineering degree
- You have an experience of at least 3 years in logistics warehouse design/engineering or you have worked in a similar environment
- Experience with material handling equipment suppliers will be a strong asset
- You like to work in a project-oriented environment and have well developed project management skills
- You are a result driven and customer-oriented and have an empathetic approach when required
- You are analytical, creative and well organized
- You have strong communication and presentation skills
- You are familiar with computer-aided design tools
- You have developed good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- You have excellent verbal and written knowledge of English
What we offer
- Involvement in state-of the-art and large investment logistics projects, from design through to implementation (e.g. new distribution centres, redesign of existing facilities)
- Involvement in technology R&D activities, applied within logistics (robotics, artificial intelligence, overall new technologies)
- A company for which personal values, sustainability and respect for the environment are key drivers
- Direct exposure to the executive management of market leading companies
- An international working environment in which you will work with major multi-national companies
- An intensive tailored training program
- A competitive salary with Benefits
- The opportunity to shape and develop this area of our UK Operation
Miebach Consulting offers careers with demanding challenges across the entire supply chain spectrum. We provide an intensive and individualized training program to help you to begin working on projects, developing you into a productive and client facing team member. In an innovative and team-oriented corporate culture with committed and experienced colleagues, you'll have numerous opportunities to expand your personal career path.
Please send us your complete application documents by e-mail or post with reference "Logistics engineering consultants - Great Britain".
Oxford, Vereinigtes Königreich
Von unserem Büro im Südosten Englands, unterstützt von einem globalem Netzwerk mit mehr als 350 Mitarbeitern, bietet Miebach Consulting Beratungs- und Ingenieurleistungen für die gesamte Supply Chain an.
Aus dem Vereinigtem Königreich...
Miebach Consulting Ltd
Clarendon Business Centre, East Point Business Park
OX4 6LB Oxford