This role is for a strong professional with a clear motivation to learn methodology and to develop the required skills to design supply chain solutions. The position will provide insight into various industries and work with a strong team in an international environment and requires between ~40-60% domestic and international travel.
- Work directly with clients & internal teams to understand business requirements of a client organization. Identify data requirements, necessary supporting analysis, formulating strategies and solutions
- Develop supply and distribution network structures, evaluating cost, service, and flexibility. Define optimal location and inventory levels, transportation lanes, and suitable transportation strategies
- Develop design of a facility, coordinating Operations, IT Systems, Safety, and Quality. Determine layout plan, work flow processes, labor & material handling requirements, and general building parameters
- Facilitate sourcing of logistics services and MHE. Evaluate providers and provide unbiased evaluation of total costs and benefits. Supervise implementation, transition, and provide support at start-up
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or Logistics required, 2 - 4 years of relevant supply chain industry experience is an asset
- Experience working in supply chain functions (planning, production, warehousing, transportation, IT, and operational excellence). Knowledge of common logistics standard processes and IT systems.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills, strong problem solving skills, and a strong team player
- Advanced skill with MS Office suite, especially Excel and ideally Access and MS PowerPoint. Sound knowledge in AutoCAD and network optimization software is a plus
- Experience with Lean and Six Sigma methodologies (Green or Black Belt) preferred
Miebach Consulting offers careers with demanding challenges across the entire supply chain spectrum. We provide an intensive and individualized training program to help you to begin working on various projects, developing you into a productive and client facing team member. In an innovative and team-oriented corporate culture with committed and experienced colleagues, you’ll have numerous opportunities to expand your personal career path.
Please send your resume by e-mail with the subject “Consultant-Analyst” to:
Seit unserer Büroeröffnung 1996 unterstützen wir unsere Kunden aus den unterschiedlichsten Industriebereichen bei einer Reihe von Supply-Chain-Themen. Dafür arbeitet unser in Indianapolis ansässiges Team eng mit unseren Standorten in Mexico-Stadt...
Miebach Consulting Inc.
151 N. Delaware Suite 800
IN 46204 Indianapolis