This role presents an excellent opportunity for professionals wanting to start their careers with a wide variety of projects, across industries and in an international team environment.
- Support the consulting team in preparing data requests for clients tailored to each project and anticipating the data required to produce the expected deliverables
- Work with project managers in developing strategic supply chain models, using technical skills to manipulate and analyze large datasets
- Aid the decision making process of our internal team by building results that present both insightful data summaries and clear support for conclusions and recommendations
- Visualize, interpret, report, and communicate data findings creatively in a various formats and audiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics required
- Ability to manage and work with large complex sets of data. Experience in analyzing volumes of data using Microsoft Excel functions, such as pivot tables and macros
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Profound knowledge of Microsoft Access required
- Expert skill with MS Office suite, especially Excel, Access and MS PowerPoint. VBA programming skills required. Experience with network optimization tools is a plus (SC Guru, Cast, others)
Miebach Consulting offers careers with demanding challenges across the entire supply chain spectrum. We provide an intensive and individualized training program to help you to begin working on various projects, developing you into a productive and client facing team member. In an innovative and team-oriented corporate culture with committed and experienced colleagues, you’ll have numerous opportunities to expand your personal career path.
Please send your resume by e-mail with the subject “Data Analyst” to:
Seit unserer Büroeröffnung 1996 unterstützen wir unsere Kunden aus den unterschiedlichsten Industriebereichen bei einer Reihe von Supply-Chain-Themen. Dafür arbeitet unser in Indianapolis ansässiges Team eng mit unseren Standorten in Mexico-Stadt...
Miebach Consulting Inc.
151 N. Delaware Suite 800
IN 46204 Indianapolis