Analyst in KSA / Jeddah
This role is for a young professional with a clear motivation to learn the methodology and to develop the required skills to address the various requirements of Supply Chain and Logistics of industrial setups.
Candidates should be self-motivated to learn the methodology and to develop the required skills to address the various requirements of Supply Chain and Logistics of industrial setups as per the consulting services offered by Miebach Consulting.
In particular, Miebach Consulting KSA is looking to recruit an Analyst who will be focused towards supporting activities such as designing industrial warehousing facilities across the various crucial trades such as the Logistics Solutions (Storage Systems, Material Handling Equipment, Automated Solutions, etc.), Processes (physical flow of goods, people activities, handling processes, quality and documentation procedures and other checks and controls) and IT Solutions (SAP EWM, Highjump, Oracle, etc.)
The position will provide insights into many industrial sectors and will include working with a strong team in an international environment that offers opportunities for domestic and international travel.
The primary type of work within the company is performing projects for clients. A typical project involves traveling to the client's office or project site, any location within the GCC; or in case required - outside GCC as well; understand Client's requirements, analyze the business and current operations situations and future potential needs, identifying possible solutions and comparing them to recommend the most feasible solution.
In order to enable the Analyst perform the expected tasks, Miebach Consulting will offer customized local & international trainings as well as peer mentoring allowing growth within the organization.
- Participate as a team member of Projects as well as company initiatives assigned to and perform the tasks assigned by the Reporting Manager
- Work with clients & internal teams as a team member to understand business requirements of a client organization. Support in identifying data requirements, performing the required analysis, contributing to formulating strategies and solutions.
- Aid the decision-making process of our internal team by building results that present both insightful data summaries and clear support for conclusions and recommendations
- Support the team through Visualizing, interpreting, reporting, and communicating data findings creatively in various formats and to various audiences
- Support in analyzing and developing material flow engineering solutions, evaluating costs, service and flexibility to define optimal solutions. Support in determining layout plan, work flow processes, labor & material handling requirements and general building parameters
- Support in developing design of a warehousing or factory logistics infrastructure, support in developing the building infrastructure, coordinating interfaces, IT Systems, safety, and quality requirements amongst others
- Support in specifying solutions required to be procured in a detailed engineering manner, reaching out to prospective suppliers to receive quotations, support in identifying the best supplier through analyzing the offer proposals and support in developing justifications and recommendations of the best suitable supplier to the client
- Support in the realization of the project for the client by being present on site throughout the implementation duration, supporting by witnessing and supporting the approval of commissioning tests, performance tests and availability tests which are required to recommend the acceptance of the solution to the client
- Support in facilitating sourcing of logistics services and Material Handling Equipment. Support in evaluating equipment and service providers and provide unbiased evaluation of total costs and benefits to the client. Support in supervising implementation, transition, and provide support at start-up
- Take initiatives in acquiring and developing the company knowledge relevant to the skills required to deliver the services of Miebach Consulting by reaching out to subject matter experts (internal or external) who can provide the required knowledge. In addition to reaching out to experts, studying available literature and other opportunities shall be explored
- Continuously self-update regarding the various solutions the market has to offer in the area of Warehousing related requirements as per the focus areas of the Miebach consulting services
- Continuously improve on core areas of work in the organization (example: content creation, presentations, analytics) via learning through examples and by shadowing senior colleagues
- Create organizational assets like project summaries, case studies, white papers etc., as a part of the regular work or whenever there is an opportunity to do so
- A 4 year Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering an equivalent course in Supply Chain
- 1 - 2 years of relevant supply chain industry experience (planning, production, warehousing, transportation, IT and operational excellence) is desirable
- Candidate needs to be self-motivated and shall show interest in continuous improvement of capabilities even if it demands additional efforts or time on their part
- Excellent written/oral communication skills in English, quick learning capability, strong problem-solving skills, and being a strong team player
- Knowledge in MS Office Suite (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PPT, MS Project, MS Visio, MS Outlook). MS Excel and MS PPT usage awareness is mandatory. Sound knowledge in VBA and network optimization software is desirable
- Able to read AutoCAD drawings, prepare basic sketches using AutoCAD drawings. Able to interpret basic building construction drawings including utility services, structural, civil, mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection services. Able to interpret basic logistics drawings including functional areas, storage system, calculating area, checking dimensions, etc.
- Bilingual fluency in English and Arabic is desirable
- Capability of Leading, Following, Coordinating & Follow Ups
- Candidate shall contribute proactively in organization building
- Active communication, personality and good behavior are mandatory for the role
- Proactive approach to the role and its responsibility as well as meticulous self- management of daily activities necessary in the appointed position and to achieve growth within the company
- Candidate is required to be open to travel to various locations within the GCC (to major cities and industrial zones) depending on project requirements. Traveling could be up 80% of the working days and sometimes all 5 days of the week. In implementation projects, traveling might be up to 1 month in a stretch
Miebach Consulting offers careers with demanding challenges across the entire supply chain spectrum. We provide an intensive and individualized training program along with peer mentoring to help you to begin working on various projects, developing you into a productive and client facing team member. In an innovative and team-oriented corporate culture with committed and experienced colleagues and a dynamic growing region, you'll have numerous opportunities to expand your personal career path.
If interested in the above described challenging & exciting opportunity, please send your resume by e-mail with the subject "Consultant" to:
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Welcome to our office in Dammam We are proud to have a strategic partnership with a very reputed business house (Xenel) in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Our team boasts the advantage of multi-cultural resources from Europe, Middle East and Asia....
Ananth Melkote Kainkaryam
ABT Building, opp. Al-Naseem compound, behind Tamimi warehouse