WMS Functional Lead
The WMS Functional Lead manages and executes Supply Chain projects ranging from process & software audits to full design and implementation projects for our North American clients. Because of Miebach’s global reach, the WMS Expert will generally work on high-profile projects with Fortune 500 companies.
- Design future processes and derive the necessary functional IT requirements for client projects
- Assess client warehouse and/or manufacturing sites in search for optimization potential
- RFQ/RFP management, through implementation and start-up activities
- Analyze and document project objectives, requirements, and approach
- Scope projects, identify resource requirements, articulate deliverables, and develop timelines
- Mentor project team to drive cross-functional collaboration and Manage project contract requirements to ensure project budget is in-line with expectations
- Develop close working relationship with clients through outstanding project execution and communication
- Be responsive to customer requests and requirements while keeping overall project target, objectives, and timeline in mind
- Develop responses and proposals to RFPs appropriate to a customer’s needs
- 4-8 years of relevant Warehouse Management System Definition & Implementation, ideally with Manhattan WMS
- Consulting experience: most competitive candidates will have done so in an external environment
- Bachelors or Master Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Logistics or equivalent
- Software implementation, user training and go-live support experience
- Strong problem solving and project management skills
- Team player with ability to work in cross-functional and multinational teams
- Excellent written/oral communication skills in the English language
Miebach Consulting offers careers with demanding challenges across the entire supply chain spectrum. We provide an intensive and individualized training program to help you to begin working on various projects, developing you into a productive and client facing team member. In an innovative and team-oriented corporate culture with committed and experienced colleagues, you’ll have numerous opportunities to expand your personal career path.
Please apply via: https://recruitmentpoc-sandbox.mxapps.io/
Under reference code please enter: WMS_032121_LI_IND
Only applications submitted through the link above will be considered.
Welcome to our office in Indianapolis! Since opening operations in the United States in 1996, Miebach Consulting has been supporting companies with operations across the industry sectors with a variety of supply chain issues. The team located in...
Miebach Consulting Inc.
151 N. Delaware Suite 800
IN 46204 Indianapolis