App Developer Intern / Part-time Employee
The Programmer Intern / Part-time Employee will support Miebach initiatives in web App development for company’s internal processes. The candidate will leverage technical skills and work directly with leaders to execute the vision to create seamless administration processes. The highly motivated person will assure that the platform is managed for sustainability and long-term use.
This role presents an excellent career opportunity for a strong growing professional with a clear motivation to learn and develop the required skills to design an integrated business platform that has the potential to be used across Miebach’s global offices. This position is in the Indianapolis or Montreal office of Miebach Consulting, Inc.
- Maintain and improve the current App on Mendix platform
- Work directly with internal teams to understand design requirements for the web App.
- Manage backlogs and sprints for functional releases, upgrades, and bug fix
- Identify data requirements and necessary supporting analysis for internal tracking and evaluation
- Develop innovative solutions to improve business processes.
- Create documentation/manual for future sustainability
- Reviewing system and software to make adjustments necessary for operational continuity.
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in progress, Management Information Systems, Informatics, Computer Science, IT, Information Systems, Science, or Engineering
- Completed course works in computer programing (any language)
- SQL is required. Certification or work experience with Mendix/XPath platform is highly preferred. Experience with JSON/HTML/HTTP and/or REST API is preferred.
- Strong problem solving skills. Must be a self-starter, the ability to work independently and with a team, an effective communicator
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and ability to prioritize, set and meet deadlines.
- Balance of a professional attitude while having fun.
Miebach Consulting offers careers with demanding challenges across the entire supply chain spectrum. We provide an intensive and individualized training program to help you to begin working on various projects, developing you into a productive and client facing team member. In an innovative and team-oriented corporate culture with committed and experienced colleagues, you’ll have numerous opportunities to expand your personal career path.
Please apply via https://recruitmentpoc-sandbox.mxapps.io/ using the reference code:
App Developer Intern / Part-time Employee 03_27_LI_US_CAN
Only applications submitted through the link above will be considered.
Welcome to our office in Indianapolis! Since opening operations in the United States in 1996, Miebach Consulting has been supporting companies with operations across the industry sectors with a variety of supply chain issues. The team located in...
People Development and HR
Miebach Consulting Inc.
151 N. Delaware Suite 800
IN 46204 Indianapolis