Organizational Change Management Senior Consultant
As an Organizational Change Management (OCM) Consultant, you will need to be passionate about helping clients solve and implement complex challenges and supporting them through their critical transformations. This highly motivated individual will work with our Ramp-Up & Implementation teams to support in the delivery of strategic change, organizational design and governance, culture and technology adoption solutions that enable the success of transformation goals for industry leading clients. As an OCM Consultant, you will use data-driven solutions to address the human factors affecting an organization’s ability to reach its strategic objectives. This role presents an excellent career opportunity for a candidate with the desire to grow their responsibilities on project teams and in the company at a fast pace. The position will provide insight into various industries and work with a strong team in an international environment.
- Apply Miebach’s Change Management tools and approach to support improved client future-state organizational designs and alignment
- Lead or support multiple workstreams within the different components of OCM activities (change management, organizational alignment, communications, training, etc.)
- Work directly with clients & internal teams to understand business requirements of a client organization, and develop and execute communication plans
- Apply various behavioral tools to assess the impact of change within an organization and individuals, using assessments of organizational culture, performance and readiness for change
- Define activities to support change and transition initiatives
- At times, support the development and deployment of user adoption/training programs for supply chain IT solutions (i.e., WMS, TMS, ERP, Automation, etc.) implementations
- Contribution in the practice and development of initiatives which include culture building, internal community involvement, recruiting, marketing materials (whitepapers, articles, podcasts, etc.)
- Facilitation of client facing workshops, formal trainings, and/or educations
- Provide coaching and mentoring of team members and provide insight to executive leaders on transformational gaps
- Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Behavior, Human Resources, Psychology, or other Business science field with relevant coursework in organizational behavior and/or human resources
- 8-10 years of relevant professional work experience (client-facing environments preferred)
- Strong team player
- Strong interest in change management, behavioral science, and supply chain management
- Excellent written/oral communication skills in the English language
- Advanced skill with MS Office suite, especially Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel up to 75%, including international travel
- Supply Chain and/or Logistics & Manufacturing Operations experience
- Continuous Improvement/Lean Six Sigma knowledge (Green Belt or higher ideal)
- Advanced degree in related specialization area
- Demonstration in a profession in Human Capital work through professional organizations, certifications, conference attendance, etc.
- International experience, (i.e., through student exchange programs or international internships)
Miebach Consulting offers careers with demanding challenges across the entire supply chain spectrum. We provide an intensive and individualized training program to help you to begin working on various projects, developing you into a productive and client facing team member. In an innovative and team-oriented corporate culture with committed and experienced colleagues, you’ll have numerous opportunities to expand your personal career path.
Please apply via https://recruitmentpoc-sandbox.mxapps.io/index.html?profile=Responsive and use the reference code CMSC072321
Only applications submitted through the link above will be considered.
Welcome to our office in Indianapolis! Since opening operations in the United States in 1996, Miebach Consulting has been supporting companies with operations across the industry sectors with a variety of supply chain issues. The team located in...
Miebach Consulting Inc.
151 N. Delaware Suite 800
IN 46204 Indianapolis