Supply Chain Engineering Consultant (Barcelona or Madrid)
To support our growth, we are looking for Supply Chain Engineering Consultant. The Consultant will be member of a project team to design, select and implement best-in-class supply chain engineering solutions for our customers. This highly motivated person will ensure that the outcome will be both cost effective as well as innovative.
This role presents an excellent career opportunity for a strong professional with sound knowledge in the methodology of how to design and implement logistic solutions to support the implementation of supply chain transformation strategies, with a high level of management exposition in multiple industries and in an international environment. This position requires domestic and eventually international travel depending on project requirements.
- Work directly with client and internal team to understand project requirements, identifying necessary supporting analysis and formulating logistics solutions in material handling equipment and systems environment
- Design of facilities, coordinating Operations, IT Systems (WMS, WCS), defining the optimal layout, workflow processes, as well as labor, material handling equipment, and general civil works requirements.
- Supporting the bidding of material handling equipment and related services evaluating the different implementation proposals for finding the optimal one.
- Supporting customers and contractors for developing the final detailed process, lay-out, material handling equipment, organization and IT solutions to optimize logistic solution.
- Supervising the implementation on-site, coordinating all the assembly and testing activities from the Logistic Integrator as well as the coordination with the Civil Works and Customer Maintenance and Operations.
- Managing change and providing ramp-up support from the start-up.
- Support consulting teams for the development of technical solutions that best fit specific consulting projects.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering.
- Additional qualifications in Project Management are highly valuated
- 2-4 years’ experience
- Experience in Supply Chain Engineering Consulting is a Pro.
- Fluent Spanish and English are essential
- French, Portuguese and/ or German language is highly valued
- Knowledge of common logistics standard processes and IT systems.
- Advanced skill with MS Office suite, especially Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Autocad user skill
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
Looking for developing your career in Engineering Supply Chain?
Barcelona & Madrid
Welcome to our offices in Barcelona and Madrid In 1982, Miebach Consulting started operations in Spain as the first office out of Germany. In all this time we have been able to build extensive expertise in developing solutions for all the supply...
Miebach Consulting, S.A.U.
Josep Irla i Bosch 1-3, 1ª planta