Senior Supply Chain Consultant - Engineering
The Senior Supply Chain Consultant - Engineering manages and executes Supply Chain projects with a focus on full design and implementation initiatives for distribution sites and production centers for our North American clients. Responsibilities include managing client relationships, executing strategic projects from start to finish, and providing experience and guidance to teams of consultants supporting the development of the projects. Because of Miebach’s global reach, you will generally work on high profile projects with Fortune 500 companies, often including international scope.
This role presents an excellent career opportunity for a professional with sound experience in the field of supply chain who is interested in working with industry leaders in an international team environment. Miebach is a fast -growing company providing vital services in today’s business. The company combines experience and innovation in a dynamic and exciting environment.
- Project Execution: - Hands-on facility design and implementation; Work directly with clients to understand business requirements of the organization, identify data requirements, and formulate solution strategies; Identify opportunities for improvement, solution alternatives, and calculate benefits to the integrated supply chain; Develop innovative solutions leveraging internal tools, knowledge, and international expertise; Facilitate sourcing of logistics services and material handling equipment; - Deliver project management through implementation and facilitate the supplier relationships.
- Project Management: Analyze and document project objectives, deliverables, requirements, approach, and timelines; Coordinate tasks for teams of varying sizes, to ensure timely execution of deliverables; Mentor project team to drive cross-functional collaboration, coach your colleagues and help them grow their careers; Manage project contract requirements and ensure project budget is in-line with expectations; Manage customer representatives as well as supplier representatives, ensure communication and successful collaboration
- Business Development & Customer Relationship Management: Develop close working relationship with clients through outstanding project execution and communication; Develop responses and proposals to RFPs appropriate to a customer’s needs; Support us in the further development of our people and our services.
- People Development: Mentor project team members to drive cross-functional collaboration, coaching colleagues and helping them grow their in their careers; Support us in the further development of our people
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or Logistics and a minimum of 5+ years of relevant supply chain industry experience is required
- 3-7 years of relevant supply chain and/or warehouse operations experience. Knowledge and expertise in the areas of warehouse automation, distribution center design, production logistics, tendering, implementation and go-live
- Operational excellence experience
- Excellent written/oral communication skills in the English language, strong problem solving and project management skills
- Team player with ability to work in cross functional and multinational teams
- Advanced skill with MS Office suite, especially Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Optional Skills: • Consulting experience • Experience working cross-functionally among the entire supply chain • AutoCAD experience • Additional languages (besides English) are appreciated
Miebach Consulting offers careers with demanding challenges across the entire supply chain spectrum. We provide an intensive and individualized training program to help you to begin working on various projects, developing you into a productive and client facing team member. In an innovative and team-oriented corporate culture with committed and experienced colleagues, you’ll have numerous opportunities to expand your personal career path.
Please apply via https://recruitmentpoc-sandbox.mxapps.io/ using the reference code:
Only applications submitted through the link above will be considered.
Welcome to our office in Indianapolis! Since opening operations in the United States in 1996, Miebach Consulting has been supporting companies with operations across the industry sectors with a variety of supply chain issues. The team located in...
People Development and HR
Miebach Consulting Inc.
151 N. Delaware Suite 800
IN 46204 Indianapolis