Looking for a career with global impact in Supply Chain?
The Miebach Consulting Group designs and implements state-of-the-art supply chains and is one of the world’s largest consulting and engineering enterprises in this field. One of the fastest growing practices is around digitally enabled End to End Network Design using simulation tools.
We are one of the biggest and most credentialed consulting firms deploying the Coupa Supply Chain Design/ Llamasoft Network Modeling suite. If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then
Miebach invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Network Modeling practice. We work for major international and national customers around the world creating top and bottom-line impact by driving large-scale supply chain transformations in response to challenges such as growth, sustainability, omnichannel or new business models.
We are seeking for Supply Chain Modelers with proven experience using the Coupa / Llamasoft Supply Chain Guru suite to join our global Network Modeling practice from one of our offices around the world.
What’s in it for you:
- You will drive large-scale supply chain decisions for significant improvements in service, inventory, cost, investments and carbon emissions for our customers.
- You will be in direct contact with relevant key supply chain stakeholders and decision makers and help them deciding on their sourcing, industrial, distribution, transportation, inventory, and route to market strategic decisions.
- You will learn from our unrivalled experience, working alongside talented colleagues and using state of the art modeling technologies.
- You will have a challenging and rewarding career where the variety of opportunities and projects allows you to develop your potential and grow professionally every day.
- You will be part of an international team working with colleagues from various offices around the world. We offer a competitive salary and other benefits packages, learning opportunities and much more!
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with local, regional, and global teams to execute global projects in Supply Chain Design: distribution network optimization, production footprint optimization, inventory optimization, and/or route optimization
- Perform data analysis, optimization modeling, scenario analysis, strategy recommendation, and business case development for assigned projects
- Leverage various tools, knowledge, and best practice sharing across teams and functions to drive innovative solutions
- Be responsive to internal and external requirements and complete project tasks according to aligned project timeline and milestones
- Work with clients directly to understand business objectives, identify data requirements and formulate strategies that yield value
- Provide quality analytical results for project gate review process and drive decision-making for Miebach’s clients
- Guide and coach internal and client team members on technical modeling expertise
- Develop best practices documentation in Supply Chain Design and Modeling
- Support business development and client relationship development
You can be located at:
- North America: Canada, USA
- Europe: France, Germany, Poland, Spain, Switzerland, UK
- Latin America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Guatemala, Mexico, Peru
- Asia Pacific: India
- Middle East: Saudi Arabia, UAE
In-region remote working is possible based on individual assessment. Please apply to corresponding region’s position based on your residency and work authorization.
Join our team and immerse yourself in a local, regional, and global organization to drive supply chain impact!
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with majors in Engineering, Business Analytics, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, or Information Systems
- Minimum 1-year professional experience in Supply Chain Network Optimization and Modeling
- Educational or professional expertise in Coupa Supply Chain Design and Planning/ Llamasoft Supply Chain Guru, or equivalent tools
- Proficiency in English
- Must be legally eligible to work in one of Miebach’s locations within the applied region on an on-going basis without employer sponsorship on work permit or visa
- No international relocation benefit is being offered for this position
What are good to have:
- 2+ years professional experience in Supply Chain or Operations
- 2+ years professional experience in Supply Chain Optimization and Modeling Professional experiences in consulting environment
- Professional project management experiences
- MBA or Master’s degree from an accredited institution Certification in Coupa/Llmasoft Supply Chain Design, Network Optimization, Inventory Optimization, or Vehicle Route Optimization
What will make you successful in this role:
- Solid understanding and knowledge of network optimization principles
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strategic thinking mindset
- Data analytics competence
- Advanced skills with MS Office suite (Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in data analysis and business intelligence tools (PowerBI, Tableau, DataGuru, Alteryx, SQL, R, Python, etc)
- Ability to coordinate or work with cross-functional and global teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to reframe & efficiently identify the right approach to complex problems
- Attention to details
- Commitment to responsibilities, deliverables, and timelines
How do you apply:
Please submit your application at: miebachrecruitment-sandbox.mxapps.io/index.html
Please use the following job codes:
- North America: CON-SCM-NA
- Europe: CON-SCM-EU
- Latin America: CON-SCM-LATAM
- Asia Pacific: CON-SCM-APAC
- Middle East: CON-SCM-GCC