When planning changes to your logistics activities, it is essential to have a clear vision of how and what resources are needed to resume or continue operations with minimal impact to your customers, employees and operational results. Miebach Consulting creates a detailed implementation plan and prepares for challenges throughout the process. By this, we are able to provide active ramp-up support to your staff, maintain continuity in your service levels, and successfully manage the cost, timespan, and overall impact of the transition.
Comprehensive implementation plan
From concept to implementation, the complex matrix of details are critical not only for the operational changes, but for the impact on personnel as well as information flow. Analyzing inventory, operational schedules, IT systems, and timing allows for the development of a comprehensive implementation plan. This plan includes staffing assignments, adequate training and the coordination of support.
- Ensure no missed deliveries and maintain OTIF percentages
- Minimize the need for overtime or temporary increases in headcount
- Protect the business case for the transformation
- Transition smoothly to new faculty or system
- Reduce risk through proper identification and mitigation plans