Maintaining industry standards for excellence
Given the increasing need for competitive advantages across all aspects of a company, supply chains are being looked to in order to gain an edge. Now more than ever companies are interested in understanding how their processes, technologies, and flows rate against others both in and outside of their industry. Given Miebach’s breadth, innovative approaches are often seen and developed across the thousands of projects we execute per year. Working directly with you, we identify areas of improvement, deriving effective measures and supporting implementation.
We develop custom Key Performance Indicators for you based on industry-wide comparisons. These KPIs allow an objective assessment of the efficiency of logistics processes and plan tangible measures for improvement. Critical to any intelligent KPI is that they are measuring processes which can be effectively managed and improved. We work collaboratively to develop a roadmap and assist with implementation to ensure a competitive advantage.
- Rapid reductions in costs using quick-win improvements
- Long-term performance improvements using a best-in-class focus
- Increased competitiveness through cross-industry expertise
- Targeted adaptation of best-practice examples
- More specific, fact-based logistics management using meaningful KPIs