Improving operational processes
The trend to optimize current processes or to compare current state across industries becomes more important for companies. The key is to recognize what improvements will maximize the return. Miebach Consulting reviews your sites and processes from goods receiving to shipping, showing potential areas of improvement and developing an implementation plan using short and long-term measures. An operations audit is the first step to long-term improvement at a site.
Always the right measures
We analyze the flows and processes across your entire material stream. We focus specifically on inventory, the flow of materials, logistics processes, IT, and applied technologies. Weaknesses are based on as-is analysis, discovering potential areas of improvement. Improvements are assessed on costs and benefits, collaborating with you to prioritize these and create sets of measures to increase capabilities.
- Potential for reducing logistics costs
- Eliminating process bottlenecks by restructuring and reducing lead time
- Increasing level of service and logistics quality
- Optimizing use of logistics facilities
- Deriving reliable key figures for the target processes