Reducing overall costs
More and more customers are demanding higher service requirements while senior leadership calls simultaneously for lower logistics costs. Outsourcing to specialized logistics or transportation service providers in some circumstances can reduce your overall costs, allowing you to concentrate on core areas of expertise. At Miebach Consulting, we use our decades of experience with the logistics service provider market to methodically and transparently evaluate complex services. We create a recommendation for your make-or-buy decision to determine if outsourcing is the best option.
Finding the right partner
We develop detailed tender documents, including all process steps and operational quantities, to allow for solicitation of comparable bids. Potential service providers will receive all information needed to provide a binding cost estimate in a structured, clear format that makes comparison and final vendor selection much easier. We can support you through contract negotiations, go-live management, and beyond.
- Completely transparent costs for make-or-buy decisions
- Optimal service levels enabling concentration on core business
- Reduction of capital commitment and avoidance of unprofitable investments
- Decreased costs through using scale effects
- Increased flexibility to meet fluctuating capacities and demand