To best manage global supply chains, the various steps from supplier to customer must become transparent – both visually and using key performance indicators. The more closely you examine your supply chain, the earlier you can recognize disruptions, introduce countermeasures, and maintain expected service levels. Supply chain visibility requires clear responsibilities, cross-function processes, and clear interfaces between partners. IT systems of participating supply chain partners must be integrated if they are to provide relevant information at the right level of detail and in real time.
Visibility in all phases
Miebach Consulting works with you to ensure supply chain visibility in all phases, from conception to implementation. We consider all relevant corporate functions when creating requirements specifications, including supply chain management, logistics, purchasing, and quality management. In addition to these services we also assist in selecting and implementing appropriate IT systems to support your supply chain.
- Improved service level through adherence to delivery schedules and amounts
- Lower costs for inventory, transportation, and administration
- Increased planning security and improved resource utilization
- More intelligent alternatives during disruptions, e.g. changing carriers
- Basis for end-to-end monitoring, e.g. in the pharmaceutical industry