Strengthen flexibility and the ability to change
Whether you're constructing additional storage or manufacturing facilities, upgrading your technology or IT, optimizing your processes or even re-engineering your supply chain, Change Management is crucial to navigate through the process with minimal disruption to your present-day operation. Any physical transformation goes hand in hand with a modification of operational processes and operational strategies. This in return requires alterations to the organizational structure and brings along new duties and responsibilities for your staff.
Focus on the people
The quality of a system depends on the people who work and live it. Therefore, Miebach Consulting actively participates and integrates the staff as they are the key for a successful change in culture, leading to continuous evolution. Every change management project objective empowers the staff to understand and accept the need for change. Involvement and motivation fosters active support to achieve your new organizational structure or processes.
- Analyzed risks for implementation of the changes
- Identifying bottlenecks and pitfalls, and suggesting solutions
- Motivated people who are excited to support the change
- Coaching, training, and support before and during implementation phase
- Stable operations and continuing evolution