Evaluating scenarios for minimum risk
Due to the level of complexity of systems, new challenges for supply chain management are constantly surfacing. Planning with simulations embodies an integrated approach for safeguarding decisions when creating highly dynamic systems and networks. Miebach has many years of experience and expertise with simulation, both in launching greenfield systems and in optimizing existing ones. We collaborate with you to develop specific solutions using modern simulation software. Our simulations are done in-house by logistics experts ensuring the results are implementable and protect the business case.
Effective, efficient and fast
Miebach Consulting’s simulations clarify and illustrate existing or planned processes for your organization. By visualizing processes you are able to quickly identify bottlenecks and immediately introduce corrective measures. Flexible simulation models enable testing of various scenarios, then analyze the results in detail. The results of these tests provide reliable estimates of the expected system performance.
- Ensuring the investment through more reliable planning
- Quickly finding, analyzing, and solving bottlenecks and under-utilization
- Increasing the productivity of existing systems by up to 20%
- Optimizing staff utilization through improved processes
- Quantifying improvement measures