Mid-level Professionals | Senior Professionals | Strategy | Engineering |
This role is for a professional with a minimum of 3 years to a maximum of 7 years of experience in the Logistics and Supply Chain industry, with a clear focus on warehouse engineering. Given our existing team structure in the region, we are seeking Candidates:
1. who possess proficiency in English speaking & writing
2. who are self-motivated to learn the Miebach methodology and to develop the required skills to address the various requirements
3. who will quickly learn & adapt to the consulting services offered by Miebach Consulting
4. who possess considerable skills in data management (through tools like MS Excel or equivalent)
5. who are capable of; conceptualizing & synthesizing ideas using the available inputs; & putting down these ideas into presentable format (MS Powerpoint or equivalent).In adherence to the Saudization norms & our intrinsic philosophy of attracting & nurturing local talent; we currently seek either Saudi Nationals who fit the stated criteria or persons with transferable residence permits.
The position will provide insights into many industrial sectors and will include working with a strong team in an international environment that offers opportunities for domestic and international travel.
The primary type of work within the company is performing projects for clients. A typical project involves traveling to the client’s office or project site location, which could be any location within the GCC & in case required, outside GCC as well. Such travel while duly compensated, shall amount to a minimum of 35% on a monthly basis until a maximum of 75% as per the demand of a project.
In order to enable the Consultant to perform the expected tasks, Miebach Consulting will offer customized local & international trainings as well as peer mentoring allowing growth within the organization.
Miebach Consulting offers careers with demanding challenges across the entire supply chain spectrum. We provide an intensive and individualized training program along with peer mentoring to help you to begin working on various projects, developing you into a productive and client facing team member. In an innovative and team-oriented corporate culture with committed and experienced colleagues and a dynamic growing region, you'll have numerous opportunities to expand your personal career path.
If interested in the above described challenging & exciting opportunity, please send your resume by e-mail with the subject "Consultant"